In this post I am going to show you how you can see private Facebook photos on someone on Facebook 2018. Once I say hidden photos that doesn’t mean you see someone private photos and these photos are hidden but not visible to you. And you can uncover any ones hidden photos.
Basically these are tag somewhere on the Facebook but it not visible on their timeline and it to you.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media in the world. There are billions of private profile in the Facebook. There are over 2.01 billion monthly active Facebook users, 1.15 billion mobile daily active users, 300 new profiles are created every minutes, there are 84 million fake profiles and finally Photo uploads total 300 million per day. Is sounds crazy. Average every users spent 30 minutes for a visit/login.
So How To See Private Facebook Photos 
How To See Private Facebook Photos 2018 (Working)
- Go to your Facebook account and select which friend private Facebook photos you want to see on the timeline.
- Open the friends profile on the new tab
so now you are on the friend timeline
- Copy the URL (Profile URL) and Go to findmyfbid.com and past the copied URL
- Now press the find Numeric ID. Copy the numeric ID
- Now go to the address bar on your browser and type the below url
- And then past the copied Numeric ID of your friend Next to “/”
Then type “photos-of”
- Final URL must be like (https://www.Facebook.com/search/Numeric ID you Pasted/photos-of)
- Now hit enter on your keyboard
- Now this page will show you all the hidden private photos of that friend. So doing this search uncover anyone hidden photos that mean tag photos which are hidden are their timeline.
So this is how you can see someone private Facebook photos that are hidden to you.
How to see hidden friends on facebook
Top features on Facebook that people don’t know
See Private Facebook Profile Pictures (Not Working in 2018)
- First step go to your friend profile timeline (Who’s private photos you want to see)
- Copy the profile link from the address bar
- Go to findmyfbid.com and past the copied URL and find the Numeric ID
- Go to desktop and create a new text document (Right click->New->Text document)
- Open new document and Past the Numeric ID for future use
- Copy and paste below url to your browser address bar
- Replace the Numeric ID with copied Facebook numeric ID
See Private Pictures Someone on Facebook Using PictureMate (Working)
And another the method to see private Facebook photos
For this method a chrome browser and chrome extension needed. This method will automated the above process with simple click.
- So go to Chrome browser and search for PictureMate and download the chrome extension
Or download it from here: Download PictureMate
- Go to extension setting and enable PictureMateextension
- Go to Facebook friend profile which friend photos you want to see
- When you landed on your friend timeline you can see a PictureMate icon on the right upper corner on the chrome browser. So now click it.
- The select view photos with ads
- Now the PictureMate extension will process automated to find numeric ID and photos.
So don’t click any ads while process just ignore all ads
If you have any problem, then don’t forget to discuss with us on the comment section. Stay touch with our social media profile.
say i have the link of his mobile uploads album that goes like this,
but the privacy is stopping me from viewing all of the photos inside, can i type something in the url to bypass the album’s privacy? i unfriended him but i want to see what he’s up to, please help me. thanks
Try this Method: See Private Pictures Someone on Facebook Using PictureMate (Working)
It will bypass the step.
If it is not worked. Contact me through Contact page.
does this trigger a suspicious login warning or some kind of message to the intended observed?
Which trigger you asking?
Sujeet Thakur says
It’s working. but i want to know something different. How to find out facebook private photos uploaded by that user in their own profile, if i am not added in his/her profile?
These steps will show you how to do that?
Caleb Lynn says
Your information is really helpful for me. I followed every steps which you provide her.
Happy hear that
Robin Akter says
I tried these methods. The 1st method is really working and helps to me. After I tried 3rd method and I found the same result as 1st. I subscribed to your newsletter. I am looking for more tricks.
Hello Robin Akter,
Happy to hear that